Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Congratulations Mike Preston!

I understand my recent blog posts have not been as frequent as I would like them to have been, although I feel that the topic of this post is certainly worth sharing and so I begin...

Throughout one's career, one is exposed to only a handful of mentors who serve as a positive influence in guiding them down the right path. Luckily at FUSE I have been given the privilege to work with a few of those types of people. One of them goes by the name of Mike Preston who is Chair of FUSE Marketing Group and has made many contributions to the marketing industry throughout his over 30 years in the business.

He has built an impressive list of accomplishments and has recently been recognized for his efforts via his induction as only the 20th member (and 1st Canadian) into the MAW Worldwide Hall of Fame.

It is a well deserved award and I would like to congratulate Mr. Preston, who is an inspiration to all of us who know him!


No comments: